This year's edition will mark the debut of the WTO Public Forum debate, which will provide participants the opportunity to assess if multilateralism has entered into a state of crisis.
What does PFD stand for?
PFD stands for Public Forum Debate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PFD
We have 123 other meanings of PFD in our Acronym Attic
- Production, Fielding/Deployment
- Profit from Differences
- Program for Faculty Development (McMaster University; Canada)
- Programmable Frequency Divider
- Promo-Femmes/Développement Sport (Burkina Faso)
- Propellant Fill Drain Valve
- Proposal for Decision (public utility proposal)
- Proposed Final Draft
- Pseudoinflammatory Fundus Dystrophy
- Public Facilities District (various locations)
- Puyallup Fire Department (Washington)
- Pacific Flyway Decoy Association
- Philippine Fisheries Development Authority
- Philm Freax Digital Archive
- Planar Folded Dipole Antenna
- Pupil Fair Dismissal Act
- Pyramidal Fly-Eye Detection Antenna
- Philippine Fisheries Development Authority-Navotas Fishport Complex (Philippines)
- Polish Folk Dance Association of the Americas (est. 1983)
- Probability of Failure on Demand, Average
Samples in periodicals archive:
Shrewsbury students win state debate title SHREWSBURY - Sunanda Sharma and Sneha Walia, students at Shrewsbury High School, recently won the Public Forum Debate state championship, going undefeated for seven rounds.
Advancing through the state qualifying tournament are Brian Gillette and Jered Benedick in duo interpretation and Pierce Young and Taylor Nelson in public forum debate.
In Public Forum Debate, four of Shrewsbury's five teams - Samvaran Sharma and Sunanda Sharma - Octofinalists (top 16); Supreetha Gubbala and Wajida Syed - Octofinalists (top 16); Hannah Rosen and Chris Royer - Quarterfinalists (top eight); and Nate Richardson and Sijia Wang - Semifinalists (top four) - made it through the six preliminary rounds to the elimination rounds from a field of 47 teams.
If you go into the debate saying, `I'm right, they're wrong,' there's nothing to it," said Munger, whose school won a national championship in public forum debate last year.