With the signing of an agreement with the National Business Center, part of the Public Establishment for Industrial Estates (PEIE), for sponsoring the Reyooq programme, Ooredoo has also showed its support to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
What does PEIE stand for?
PEIE stands for Public Establishment for Industrial Estates (Oman)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PEIE
- Petroleum Equipment Industries Company (Iran)
- Proyecto Educativo Integral Comunitario (Spanish: Integrated Community Education Project)
- Petroleum Energy International Contracting Company
- Petroleum Institute for Continuing Education
- Professional Engineering & Inspection Company, Inc.
- Prince Edward Island Council of the Disabled
- Paroxysmal Exercise-Induced Dystonia
- Prince Edward Island Department of Agriculture, Fisheries, Aquaculture and Forestry (Canada)
- Paired Equivalent Isothermal Exposures
- Posta Epistolare Ibrida Elettronica (Italy)
- Prince Edward Island Energy Corporation
- Conference on the Political Economy of International Finance
- Practice Education Innovation Fund (Canada)
- Prince Edward Island Federation of Agriculture (Canada)
- Prince Edward Island Fencing Association (Canada)
- Prince Edward Island Fishermen's Association (Prince Edward Island, Canada)
- Parenting Early Intervention Grant (UK DFES)
- Pobal Eolas Ilmheáin Gaeilge (Irish: Irish Multimedia Knowledge Community)
- Program Evaluation and Improvement Group (Australia)
- Private Equity Industry Guidelines Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Muscat: To meet the training requirements of the employees for 2015, the Public Establishment for Industrial Estates (PEIE), represented by its Human Resources Development Centre, is developing a plan.
Musallam bin Mohammed al-Shahri, Assistant CEO for Operations at the Public Establishment for Industrial Estates (PEIE).
Ibtisam al Faruji, head of marketing, Public Establishment for Industrial Estates, is responsible for this campaign.
Muscat: Offering an excellent platform to empower and develop Omani entrepreneurs, the National Business Centre (NBC), which falls under the umbrella of the Public Establishment for Industrial Estates (PEIE), will host an Entrepreneurs Boot Camp from November 16 to 20, 2014 at the Knowledge Oasis Muscat (KOM).
Work on the contract, awarded by Public Establishment for Industrial Estates (PEIE), is expected to be completed in 18 months.
As per the second agreement, the Public Establishment for Industrial Estates will obtain KD14 million worth loan (about RO 219 million) to finance part of the costs of the infrastructure projects in Sumail Industrial Zone.
The Public Establishment for Industrial Estates (PEIE) has floated a tender for the construction of infrastructure facilities at the Samail Industrial Estate (SIE) in Oman's Ad Dakhliya region.