Stewart, ARM, CPCU, director of research and development, Public Entity Risk Institute (PERI) Mary Stewart is the director of research and development for the Public Entity Risk Institute (PERI).
What does PERI stand for?
PERI stands for Public Entity Risk Institute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PERI
We have 19 other meanings of PERI in our Acronym Attic
- Project Engineering Review Group
- Permission Granted
- Perusahaan Hutan Negara Indonesia (Indonesian state forestry company)
- Argument of Perihelion (astronomy)
- Pea Ridge National Military Park (US National Park Service)
- Pharmaceutical Education & Research Institute
- Philippine Eye Research Institute
- Physical Education and Recreation Instructor
- Political Economy Research Institute
- Public Employees Retirement Inc.
- Around (Prefix)
- Psychiatric Epidemiology Research Interview Demoralization Scale
- Period (US DoD)
- Plasma Enhanced Reactive Ion Etch
- Perspective Image Generation and Exploitation
- Project Earth Risk Identification Lifeline (computer game)
- Phonetic Experimental Research at the Institute of Linguistics, University of Stockholm (Sweden)
- Penalty Enforcement by Registration of Infringement Notice (Australia)
- Pedagogical and Educational Research Information Network for Europe (European Union)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Even though the government may own the road or bridge, it may be the responsibility of a transportation authority to maintain the structure, says Mary Stewart, director of research and development at the Public Entity Risk Institute.
2 million was to be used to create the Public Entity Risk Institute in 1996 and a national risk-management database to help local governments minimize their liability risks and negotiate with commercial insurers for favorable coverage and rates.
This document will be made available free-of-charge on the website of the Public Entity Risk Institute, www.
After I wrote a first draft of this column, I attended a focus group sponsored by the Public Entity Risk Institute (PERI), a first-class operation by any yardstick.