More effective labour market services and instruments Another key factor behind the substantial improvement of exit rates from unemployment is the better performance of public employment services and the labour market instruments they are using, (5) The reorganization followed the principles of New Public Management by introducing more flexibility and responsibility at the subordinate levels in the Federal Labour Agency.
What does PES stand for?
PES stands for Public Employment Services
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PES
We have 349 other meanings of PES in our Acronym Attic
- Promotional Enhancing Services (Puerto Rico)
- Proposal and Estimate System
- Proposed Encryption Standard (cryptography)
- Propreté, Environnement et Santé (Burundi)
- Protection of Endangered Species
- Provider Electronic Solutions (Medicaid)
- Provincial Extension Service (Papua New Guinea)
- PSTN Emulation Server
- Psychiatric Emergency Services
- Public Electricity Supplier
- Public Energy Solutions
- Public Executive Secretary (Church of Scientology)
- Public Expenditure Survey
- Publicações Evangélicas Selecionadas (Spanish, Brazil)
- Pulaski Elementary School
- Pure Energy Systems
- Sand Perch (FAO fish species code)
- Prepositioned Equipment and Supplies Viewer
- Pro Evolution Soccer/Winning Eleven (video game series)
- Pro Evolution Soccer 3 (game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Set up in 1993, EURES is a co-operation network between the European Commission and the Public Employment Services of the EEA Member States (The EU countries plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein) and other partner organizations.
Making employment programmes more effective and ensuring that public employment services (PES) are adequately resourced.
Technical assistance for the report was provided by the International Labor Organization within the framework of the project Support to Public Employment Services in Lebanon: Strengthening the capacity of the National Employment Authority, funded by the Canadian International Development Agency.
A The European employment services (EURES) network is a partnership of all public employment services of the EU and the EEA.
PROGRESS is open to applicants in public and/or private bodies, local and regional authorities, public employment services and national statistical offices in the EU Member States, EEA EFTA States and candidate countries.
The European Jobs Day will be hosted by European Employment Services (EURES), a network of public employment services whose aim is to promote mobility in Europe, help employers to recruit and provide information, advice and guidance to jobseekers interested in living and working abroad.