The full-text reporting service includes law decisions issued by: California Public Employment Relations Board, Florida Public Employees Relations Commission, Illinois Labor Relations Board and Educational Labor Relations Board, Michigan Employment Relations Commission, New Jersey Public Employment Relations Board, Ohio State Employment Relations Board, Pennsylvania Labor Relations Board, and related state-specific public-sector courts.
What does PERB stand for?
PERB stands for Public Employment Relations Board (Canada)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PERB
We have 5 other meanings of PERB in our Acronym Attic
- Public Expenditure Reform Adjustment Credit (World Bank)
- Pervasive Adaptation
- Plano Estratégico dos Resíduos Agrícolas (Portugal)
- Plant Epidemiology and Risk Analysis Laboratory
- Photon-Electron Rejecting Alpha Liquid Scintillation
- Performance Evaluation Review Board
- Phoenix Employment Relations Board (Arizona)
- Professional Engineers Registration Board (various locations)
- Program Evaluation Research Branch (US CDC)
- Public Employees Retirement Board (various states)
- PErimeter Ratio Before and After Smoothing
- Periodic Building Unit
- Pacific Energy and Resources Center (Sausalito, CA)
- Pacific Environment and Resources Center (Oakland, CA)
- Palisades Emergency Residence Corporation
- Pan-European Reserves & Resources Reporting Committee (standards)
- Passivated Emitter Rear Contact (solar cells)
- Patient Education Research Center (Stanford University)
- Per Event Reinsurance Cover
- Perchloroethylene (CAS Number 127-18-4)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He complained to the Iowa Public Employment Relations Board, which ruled against him.