Measures such as unemployment compensation, social security pensions, farm subsidies, public employment programs, and the devaluation of the dollar against gold--whatever their ultimate success--were designed to bolster purchasing power.
What does PEP stand for?
PEP stands for Public Employment Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PEP
We have 816 other meanings of PEP in our Acronym Attic
- Propellants, Explosives, and/or Pyrotechnics
- Proposal Entry Processor
- Proposal Evaluation Plan
- Protected Equity Participation
- Protein Electrophoresis (laboratory test)
- Protocol Extension Protocol
- Provincial Emergency Program (British Columbia)
- Psychoanalytic Electronic Publishing
- Psychoeducational Process
- Psychoeducational Profile
- Public Engagement Programme (various locations)
- Public Enquiry Point
- Pulsed Energy Projectile
- Python Enhancement Proposal
- Pre-Ejection Period to Left Ventricular Ejection Time
- Profilaggrin with Endoproteinase 1
- Pacific Egg & Poultry Association
- People, Equipment, POL, and Ammunition
- Peptidase A
- Performance Evaluation Process Algebra
Samples in periodicals archive:
markets to products of unskilled labor in emerging nations, and fund more meaningful public employment programs for the unemployed and the underemployed.