According to Public Employees for Environmental Responsibility (PEER), the feds areA (http://www.
What does PEER stand for?
PEER stands for Public Employees for Environmental Responsibility
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PEER
We have 52 other meanings of PEER in our Acronym Attic
- Partnership for European Environmental Research
- Performance Efficiency Evaluation Report
- Permit Engineering Evaluation Report
- Physician's Evaluation and Educational Review in Emergency Medicine
- Pi Eta Engagement Resource (Pi Eta Consulting Company; Singapore)
- Predictive Eye Estimation Regression
- Price Escalation Estimated Rate(s)
- Professional Engineering Employment Registry
- Program for Extraordinary Experience Research (John E. Mack Institute)
- Project on Equal Education Rights
- Public Entity EMS Resource
- Public Employer-Employee Relations Act (Kansas)
- Procurement Energy Efficiency Revenue Adjustment Mechanism (Pacific Gas and Electric Company, San Francisco, CA)
- Pediatric Examination of Educational Readiness at Middle Childhood
- Production Engineering Education and Research Center
- Protocol on Energy Efficiency and Related Environmental Aspects
- Pupils Equal and Equally Reactive to Light (trauma patient assessment)
- Patient Experience Evaluation Report System (healthcare measurement)
- Politics, Economics, Education, Religion and Social Issues
- Practical Exercises Enriching Relationship Skills
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jeff Ruch, executive director for Public Employees for Environmental Responsibility told the Times that he expects "heavy Pentagon and polluter lobbying" to disrupt the EPA's attempts.
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is planning to hire contractors to perform many of its audits while shifting resources away from public health issues, such as air and water pollution, according to an internal e-mail released in June by Public Employees for Environmental Responsibility (PEER).
Meanwhile, Public Employees for Environmental Responsibility, a nonprofit organization that promotes environmental ethics and government accountability, was also taking notice.
A group called Public Employees for Environmental Responsibility (PEER) has protested the Park Service's actions.