P had applied for disability benefits with the Public Employees Retirement System of Ohio, which approved her application on March 23, 1999.
What does PERS stand for?
PERS stands for Public Employees Retirement System (Ohio and Oregon)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PERS
We have 35 other meanings of PERS in our Acronym Attic
- Pan-European Readership Survey
- Parliamentary Enquiry and Response System (Malaysia)
- Pay and Employment Rights Service (UK)
- Pedestrian Environment Review Software
- Personal Emergency Response Services
- Personal Emergency Response System
- Personnel Employment Retirement System
- Professional Emergency Resource Services (Ogden, UT)
- Public Emergency Reporting System