The unresolved issue in Florida of whether a public employer must collectively bargain with a union over the decision to subcontract out work performed by employees represented by a union has now been decided by the Florida Public Employees Relations Commission in Amalgamated Transit Union, Local 1593 v.
What does PERC stand for?
PERC stands for Public Employees Relations Commission
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PERC
We have 92 other meanings of PERC in our Acronym Attic
- Political Economy Research Center
- Portable Executive for Reliable Control (Java for embedded systems)
- Powered Emergency Release Coupling (valve for loading arms)
- PowerEdge Expandable RAID Controller (Dell)
- Practice Expense Review Committee (healthcare)
- Preferred Equity Redemption Stock
- Product Evaluation Resource Center
- Programmable Electrical Rule Checker (semiconductor)
- Propane Education & Research Council
- Property and Environment Research Center
- Public Employment Relations Commission
- Pulmonary Embolism Rule Out Criteria
- Physical Environment Research Center - Azecolab
- Pervasive Digital Healthcare (workshop)
- Port Elizabeth Regional Chamber of Commerce and Industry (South Africa)
- Psycho Engineering Research Center of Espoo
- Partnership for Environmental Research and Community Health (Florida)
- Peninsula Region Co-Housing
- Percentage of Eye Closure
- Plan Epargne pour la Retraite Collectif (French: Collective Plan for Retirement Savings)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In Hawaii, Minnesota, and Wisconsin, bargaining units are set forth in the collective bargaining statutes; in Florida, they are established by rules promulgated by the Public Employees Relations Commission.