Public employee unions must now step up to the plate and engage in serious discussions toward the reasonable reforms he has outlined.
What does PEU stand for?
PEU stands for Public Employee Union (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PEU
We have 27 other meanings of PEU in our Acronym Attic
- People for the Ethical Treatment of Werewolves
- Pulmonary Extravascular Tissue Weight
- Pain Execution Unit (Part of the PainStation art project)
- Perceived Ease of Use
- Perinatal Epidemiology Unit (various locations)
- Peripheral Electronics Unit
- Polyester Urethane (chemistry)
- Power Electronics Unit
- Processing Electronics Unit
- Professional Educators Union
- Port Elgin United Church (Port Elgin, Ontario, Canada)
- Polyelectrolyte Enhanced Ultra-Filtration
- Plasma Etch Users Group (Sunnyvale, CA)
- Post-Ejaculatory Urinary Misfire
- Perceived Environmental Uncertainty Questionnaire
- Partido Ecologista os Verdes (The Greens, Portuguese ecological party)
- Personal Electric Vehicle (transportation device)
- Peta Electron Volt
- Plug-in Electric Vehicle (transportation)
- Politique Européenne de Voisinage
Samples in periodicals archive:
But neither can privatization's main opponents--liberals and public employee unions who feel there's nothing wrong with the civil service that a stiff pay raise won't solve.