A coalition of public education advocates has sent a letter to the U.
What does PEA stand for?
PEA stands for Public Education Advocates
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PEA
We have 236 other meanings of PEA in our Acronym Attic
- Program Environmental Assessment
- Programmatic Environmental Assessment (US FEMA)
- Programme d'Études en Allemagne (French: Study Program in Germany)
- Programme Exoertise et Appui
- Progressive Education Association (est. 1919)
- Projeto Esperança Animal (Brazil, Portuguese)
- Protected Earnings Amount (child support; Australia)
- Provincial Electricity Authority (Thailand)
- Psychic Entertainers Association
- Public Economic Agency
- Public Education Agency (various locations)
- Public Employment Agency
- Public Entities of America (brokerage agency; Alpharetta, GA)
- Pulmonary Endarterectomy
- Pulseless Electrical Activity
- Prepubertal and Early Adolescent Bipolar Disorder Phenotype
- Polyomavirus Enhancer A Binding Protein 1
- Phosphoprotein Enriched in Astrocytes 15 (also known as 15-KD, PEA 15)
- Polyomavirus Enhancer Activator 3
- Patterns of Enterprise Application Architecture (software engineering book)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Public education advocates in other parts of California have begun to fight for a universal A-G policy.
John Huebscher, executive director of the Wisconsin Catholic Conference and an advocate of the Milwaukee voucher program, argued that "crass materialism," if nothing else, would drive Catholic and public education advocates together in his state.
Public education advocates in the Sunshine State are alarmed.
Public education advocates have formed a coalition -- Iowans in Support of Public Education -- to oppose the move.
Education Funding in the Spotlight Texas public education advocates are also looking for more money this session.
Perry: Liberals Say "Faith is a Sign of Weakness" "The Legislature's foremost expert on school finance and one of its top public education advocates, state Rep.