Monfredo said the public education advocacy group, Stand for Children, has organized a school funding rally at the Statehouse April 25, when legislators will be available to meet with parents.
What does PEAG stand for?
PEAG stands for Public Education Advocacy Group (Connecticut Conference of the United Church of Christ)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PEAG
We have 4 other meanings of PEAG in our Acronym Attic
- Port Elizabeth Apple Express Narrow Gauge Train (tourism; Port Elizabeth, South Africa)
- Peak Expiratory Air Flow
- Physical Education Adult Fitness
- Pragmatic Enterprise Architecture Framework
- Professional Ethics and Academic Freedom (various universities)
- Property & Evidence Association of Florida (Winter Springs, FL)
- Patient Environment Action Group (National Health Service; UK)
- Police Ethnic Advisory Group (est. 1991; Australia)
- Post Entry Audit Group (Philippines)
- Production Economics Analysis Group (University of Tennessee)
- Parents Educating at Home
- Proyecto Especial Alto Huallaga (Spanish: Upper Huallaga Special Project; Peru)
- Petition to Enroll at Another Institution (University of San Francisco; San Francisco, CA)
- Philip Ewald Architecture, Inc. (Houston, TX)
- Physical Education Association of Ireland (est. 1968; Limerick, Ireland)
- Pressure Equipment Association, Inc. (Australia)
- Department of Physical Education and Kinesiology (California State University Bakersfield; Bakersfield, CA)
- Institute of Professional Education and Knowledge (Hong Kong)
- Parent Education and Assistance for Kids
- Programs in English at Komaba (University of Tokyo; Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
What happened was you had a whole bunch of folks who wanted standards but not standardization," said Arnold Fege, president of Public Advocacy for Kids, a nonprofit public education advocacy group.
Monfredo said the public education advocacy group Stand for Children has organized a school funding rally at the Statehouse April 25, when legislators will be available to meet with parents.