Speaking after the publication of the report, Danny Kennedy said: The Drinking Water Inspectorate s latest report confirms the high quality of our public drinking water supply which has to meet strict regulatory standards.
What does PDWS stand for?
PDWS stands for Public Drinking Water Supply (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PDWS
We have 1 other meaning of PDWS in our Acronym Attic
- Product Development Working Group (Supplier Ethical Data Exchange)
- Platelet Derived Wound Healing Formula
- Project Delivery Work Planning (insurance; Oregon)
- Provincial Development Working Party (Pakistan)
- Public Drinking Water Program
- Pokoje Do Wynajecia Rabka Zdroj (Poilsh: Rooms for Rent Rabka Zdroj)
- Provincial Department of Water Resources and Meteorology (Technical Service Center for Irrigation Systems; Cambodia)
- Point Defense Weapon System
- Primary Drinking Water Standard
- Program Director's Workstation
- Public Drinking Water Source Areas (Australia)
- Paradox Files (file name extension)
- Performance Driving Experience (cars)
- Phone Data Exchange (Proxon)
- Planet Deus Ex (gaming)
- Play Dog Excellent (Chattanooga, TN)
- Portland, OR, USA - Portland International Airport (Airport Code)
- Pre-Deployment Exercise
- Primary Diagnosis
- Printer Description eXtension (file)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The grants were awarded to the White Oak Land Conservation Society - Porcupine Hill, Holden and Paxton - for a 12-acre project that will permanently protect water in a public drinking water supply area.
Backflow preventers stop potentially contaminated water or chemicals from flowing back into the public drinking water supply system," says Bob Bellini, president of the Master Plumbers Council of the City of New York and President of Varsity Plumbing.
Incidence of mesophilic Aeromonas within a public drinking water supply in north-east Scotland.
At a House hearing on June 7, Representative Cynthia McKinney, Democrat of Georgia, referred to the document "Iraq Water Treatment Vulnerabilities" and said: "Attacking the Iraqi public drinking water supply flagrantly targets civilians and is a violation of the Geneva Convention and of the fundamental laws of civilized nations.
The reservoir is the public drinking water supply for Clinton and most of metropolitan Boston.