Yakima Bishop Joseph Tyson kicked up a dust storm and nearly ran afoul of the state Public Disclosure Commission when in August he asked the diocese's 43 parishes to encourage parishioners to contribute to Preserve Marriage Washington, the umbrella organization working to defeat Referendum 74.
What does PDC stand for?
PDC stands for Public Disclosure Commission (State of Washington)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PDC
We have 475 other meanings of PDC in our Acronym Attic
- Project Development Committee (various organizations)
- Project Development Cycle (business sequence)
- Project Document Control
- Proportion of Days Covered (medication performance)
- Proposal Development Center
- Proposed Date of Completion (various organizations)
- Protective Design Center (Army Corps of Engineers)
- Protective Device Coordination (software)
- PSP (PlayStation Portable) Demo Center (gaming site)
- Psychodiagnostic Chirology (behavioral science)
- Public Documents Committee (Canada)
- Publications Distribution Center
- Pulse Discharge Capacitor
- Purchase Day Camp (Purchase, New York)
- Pyridinium Dichromate (oxidising agent)
- Pyruvate Dehydrogenase Complex E2 component
- Polymer-Derived Ceramic Nanocomposite
- Personal Digital Cellular-Packet
- Painting and Decorating Contractors of America
- Para Districts Cricket Association Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
But according to Lori Anderson of the Public Disclosure Commission, the state election spending watchdog, Washington campaign finance laws prohibit organizations from collecting funds and then passing the money along to another organization.