The fourth annual analysis "Measuring Up to the Model: A Ranking of State Charter School Laws" from the National Alliance for Public Charter Schools (NAPCS), a national nonprofit committed to advancing the charter school movement, is designed to support the creation of high-quality public charter school options, especially for at-risk students.
What does PCS stand for?
PCS stands for Public Charter School
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCS
We have 999 other meanings of PCS in our Acronym Attic
- Prostate Cancer Screening
- Prostate Cancer Symposium
- Protective Coatings Specialist (Society for Protective Coatings certification)
- Provo Canyon School (Orem, UT)
- Proximal Coronary Sinus
- Prussian Claims Society
- Psychological Counseling Service
- Psychology and Communication Studies (various universities)
- Psychology Community Services
- Public and Commercial Services (Union)
- Public Communications Services, Inc. (Los Angeles, CA)
- Public Computing Services (various organizations)
- Pulaski's Chicken Soup (Star Trek)
- Pull Cord Switch
- Punch(ed) Card System
- PCS Variance Analysis Division
- Planar Circularly Symmetric Electromagnetic Band Gap
- Pilot Control System Extension
- Psychological Control Scale-Youth Self-Report (psychology)
- Parents, Carers School Association (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Interest in the amendment and the future of public charter schools in Georgia is at an all-time high, making the 2012 GCSA Charter Schools Conference an even more timely and pivotal event.
Public charter schools now enroll more than one in five public school students in 14 communities, according to a new report from the National Alliance for Public Charter Schools (NAPCS).