Meanwhile, with the issuance of the Consumer Protection Law, public concern has risen about the Public Authority for Consumer Protection (PACP)'s right to control the prices of only 23 products while the prices of all other commodities would be left to the vagaries of market forces.
What does PACP stand for?
PACP stands for Public Authority for Consumer Protection (Oman)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PACP
We have 33 other meanings of PACP in our Acronym Attic
- Port Austin Community Players (Port Austin, Michigan)
- Pre-Authorized Check Plan
- Preapproved Advanced Cleanup Program
- Procedures for Assessment of Civil Penalties
- Project Analysis Collection Pack
- Promoting A Culture of Peace
- Prostatic Acid Phosphatase
- Provincial AIDS Control Programme (Pakistan)
- Public Access Computing Project (University of Washington; Seattle, WA)
- Public Affairs and Consumer Protection
- Proceedings of the American Catholic Philosophical Association
- Pediatric AIDS Chicago Prevention Initiative
- Philippine Association of Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Pseudomonas Aeruginosa Corpuscular Polyvalent Vaccine
- Pediatric Asthma Caregiver Quality of Life Questionnaire
- Circle City (New) Airport , Circle, Alaska, USA (airport code)
- Pacer International Inc. (stock symbol)
- Past Answer Call Redirection
- Patent Application Capture and Review (USPTO)
- Peer Assessment and Compliance Review
Samples in periodicals archive:
Presently, Consumers International declared that, in Oman, the Public Authority for Consumer Protection as the winner of the first place in a list of five bodies across the globe, that have been able to achieve great successes for the benefit of consumers.
The branch was inaugurated by H E Dr Said bin Juma al Kbi, chairman of Public Authority for Consumer Protection, and is a reflection of Bank Nizwa's strong business growth.
The accident which happened near Public Authority for Consumer Protection created a traffic chaos in the area," a resident of Ghubrah said.
The Board awarded RO 1,549,200 worth tenders for the following projects:- Renewal of the lease of full satellite channel on Arabsat Satellite (Badr 6) (RO 1,039,500) and Lease of the building for the Public Authority for Consumer Protection (RO 509,700).
Said bin Khamis al-Ka'abi, Chairman of the Public Authority for Consumer Protection (PACP).
It's the latest in a flurry of convictions brought on behalf of the Public Authority for Consumer Protection (PACP) as it presses ahead with a relentless campaign to rid the country's commercial and consumer services industry of practices that infringe consumer protection laws.
The newly established Public Authority for Consumer Protection, currently working out of the Ministry of Commerce and Industry (MoCI), aims to answer all these questions, while defending the rights of both individuals and companies.