An interagency commission, involving the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, the Public Authority for Civil Information (PACI), the Civil Service Commission (CSC), Kuwait Municipality and other concerned state departments has been formed to advance the efforts to end red tape in commercial and industrial franchises," he revealed, adding that the commission has a six-week mandate to finalize its work.
What does PACI stand for?
PACI stands for Public Authority for Civil Information (Kuwait)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PACI
We have 41 other meanings of PACI in our Acronym Attic
- Pedro Albizu Campos High School (Chicago, IL)
- Philadelphia Area Center for the History of Science (Philadelphia, PA)
- Pennsylvania Association of County Human Services Administrators
- Partial Anterior Circulation Infarct
- Partnering Against Corruption Initiative
- Partnership for Advanced Computational Infrastructure
- Pathology Associates of Central Illinois, Ltd (Decatur, IL)
- Payload/Attitude Control Interface
- Political Activity Compliance Initiative (US IRS)
- Port Arthur Collegiate Institute (Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada)
- Public Authority for Craft Industries (Oman)
- Performance Accountability and Customer Information Agency (US DOL)
- Plastics and Chemicals Industries Association
- Pacific Asian Consortium for International Business Education and Research
- Patient Assessment of Chronic Illness Care (questionnaire)
- Property and Casualty Insurance Compensation Corporation (Canada)
- Pacific Coastal Marine Productivity
- Personnel Administration Center Identification Number
- Property and Casualty Intermunicipal Fund
- Policy Analysis Computing & Information Facility In Commerce (University of British Columbia; Vancouver, BC, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
18 million, or 32 per cent of the total population, saiod the report citing figures from the Public Authority for Civil Information (PACI).
The Cabinet then took note of some of the projects carried out by the Public Authority for Civil Information (PACI) within the framework of the state's development plan.
Nonetheless, the number of entrants to the private sector exceeded entrants into the public sector, according to the latest data from the Public Authority for Civil Information.
2008 -- The Public Authority for Civil Information (PACI) announces that Kuwait's population reached 3,441,813, of which 1,078,552 are Kuwaitis.