He also criticised the council's public art policy, saying it needed to do more about the upkeep of the art that was already in the city, and that many pieces had been placed without any thought given to their surroundings.
What does PAP stand for?
PAP stands for Public Art Policy (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PAP
We have 456 other meanings of PAP in our Acronym Attic
- Project-Affected Person/People
- Projet Annuel de Performance (French: Annual Performance Plan)
- Prospective Adoptive Parent
- Prostate Acid Phosphatase
- Protected Audio Path (Microsoft)
- Provider Access Point (ITU)
- Psychiatry and Allied Professions
- Public Access Profile
- Public Administration Project
- Public Advisory Council
- Public Awareness Program (various locations)
- Publicly Available Price (Cap)
- Publish Ahead of Print
- Pulmonary Alveolar Proteinosis
- Pulmonary Arterial Pressure
- Pulmonary Artery Pressure
- Purity, Aid, & Progress (Loyal Order of Moose)
- Purple Acid Phosphatase
- Push Access Protocol (WAP)
- Pokeweed Antiviral Protein from Seeds
Samples in periodicals archive:
Public art policy, downtown priority locations, airport 1 percent, temporary art, project work plan.
The district council has secured pounds 19,000 of Arts Council England funding to launch its new Public Art Policy at the Stokesley centre.