According to Habilian Association, the survey released late last week by the Public Affairs Alliance of Iranian Americans (PIA), revealed a total 15 percent of Iranian Americans support opposition groups or figures in Iran, of whom only 5 percent support the MKO.
What does PAAIA stand for?
PAAIA stands for Public Affairs Alliance of Iranian Americans
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Public Art Advisory Group
- Purchasing at a Glance (purchasing management system; Vision Software Solutions)
- Port Allegany Asbestos Health Program
- People for the Assertion of All Human Rights
- Pan American Airlines, Inc.
- Parent Attitude Assessment Instrument
- Penn Avenue Arts Initiative (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Pennsylvania Association of Arson Investigators
- Process Analytical Applications, Inc. (Friendswood, TX)
- Pulmonary Artery Area Index (cardiovascular medicine)
- People Assisting Animals in Need (Batesville, IN)
- Public Autism Awareness in North Somerset (UK)
- Proceedings of the American Academy for Jewish Research
- Professional Account Access Key (education)
- Public Accountants Association of Kansas (Salina, KS)
- Palo Alto Battlefield National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
- Petersburg Area Art League (Petersburg, VA; est. 1932)
- Plasma Amino Acid Level
- Poker-players Against Abusive Language
- Police Athletic Activities League (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Public Affairs Alliance of Iranian Americans (PAAIA) commissioned Zogby Research Services to conduct its third national public opinion survey of Iranian-Americans to probe their opinions.
The Public Affairs Alliance of Iranian Americans (PAAIA) has elected a new chairman and vice chair.
Bambouyani told the Public Affairs Alliance of Iranian Americans (PAAIA), "I wake up every morning looking ahead to the day and asking: how can I serve more.
Before Lawler and Smith spoke with Haddadi in the Grizzlies' locker room, they had a conversation with his agent and three representatives of the Public Affairs Alliance of Iranian Americans (PAAIA).