It appears, however, that the Law on Free Public Access to Environmental Information (119/2004) gives people the right to know about developments that will affect their surrounding environment and have an impact on their daily lives.
What does PAEI stand for?
PAEI stands for Public Access to Environmental Information (Scotland, UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PAEI
We have 1 other meaning of PAEI in our Acronym Attic
- Pennsylvania Alliance for Environmental Education
- Physical Activity Energy Expenditure
- Peace Action Education Fund
- Philippine-American Educational Foundation (Manila, Philippines)
- Platelet Aggregation Enhancing Factor
- Polish American Enterprise Fund (USAID)
- Plexus Average Execution Gain
- Programme Appraisal and Evaluation Group (Ireland)
- Philosophy of Adult Education Inventory (various organizations)
- Professional Association of Exporters and Importers
- Philippine Association of Electrical Industries Inc.
- Points Accueil Ecoute Jeune (French: Points Home Listening Young)
- Polska Asocjacja Ekologii Krajobrazu (Polish: Polish Association of Landscape Ecology)
- Paelignian (linguistics)
- Pulmonary Artery Endothelial Monolayers
- Pan African Environmental Mutagen Society
- Presidential Awards for Excellence in Mathematics and Science Teaching
- Pinconning Aerospace Engineering Organization (Pinconning, Michigan)
- Program Assessment and Evaluation Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sean Moulton, senior information policy analyst at OMB Watch, argues that government is going too far in trying to fight terrorism by reducing public access to environmental information.