Keystone's residential services include two transitional housing programs, one long term housing program, a supportive apartment program and a psychosocial rehabilitation program.
What does PRP stand for?
PRP stands for Psychosocial Rehabilitation Program (various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PRP
We have 329 other meanings of PRP in our Acronym Attic
- Prometheus Radio Project (Philadelphia, PA)
- Property Reallocation Plan
- Property Research Partners (UK)
- Property Rights Project (various locations)
- Proportional Representation Party
- Proposed Regional Plan (New Zealand)
- Protease Resistant Protein
- Pseudo Random Permutation (computer science; cryptography)
- Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program
- Psychological Refractory Period
- Public Radio Partnership (Louisville, KY, public radio station)
- Public Relations & Promotion Group (Russian marketing communications agency)
- Public Relations Personnel (US Navy)
- Public Relations Practitioner
- Public Relations Project (various organizations)
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program
- Pulse Repetition Period
- Training and Procurement Division (US Navy)
- PlayRadioPlay! (band)
- Pacific Railroad Preservation Association (Portland, OR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Psychosocial rehabilitation programs have grown increasingly sophisticated in their ability to define best practices and to document client outcomes.
I was later recruited by the local Association for Retarded Citizens to establish a work-activity center for their clients, then moved to the MHMR center where a new psychosocial rehabilitation program was being developed.