Last month, the Psychopharmacologic Drugs Advisory Committee voted 11-2 with no abstentions that data from the trial were sufficient to demonstrate efficacy, 10-1 with two abstentions that the data could be applied to the U.
What does PDA stand for?
PDA stands for Psychopharmacologic Drugs Advisory (US FDA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PDA
We have 524 other meanings of PDA in our Acronym Attic
- Project Development Agreement
- Project on Death in America
- Project on Defense Alternatives (Cambridge, MA)
- Propane Deasphalting
- Property Damage Accident
- Property Damage Appraisers (various locations)
- Property Disposal Account
- Property Disposal Agent
- Prostate Ductal Adenocarcinoma (rare form of prostate cancer)
- Protected Disclosures Act (New Zealand)
- Public Defender Agency (Alaska)
- Public Development Authority
- Public Disclosure Act (various locations)
- Public Display Authority (UK)
- Public Display of Affection
- Public Disturbance Agency (gaming)
- Pueblo Depot Activity (US Army)
- Push-Down Automata (theory of computation)
- Probabilistic Data Association - Amplitude Information/Maximum Likelihood
- Pennsylvania District Attorneys Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Psychopharmacologic Drugs Advisory Committee voted 11-2 with no abstentions in middle September that data from the trial were sufficient to demonstrate efficacy, 10-1 with 2 abstentions that the data could be applied to the U.
The FDA's Psychopharmacologic Drugs Advisory Committee met on Oct.
said at a hearing last year, at which the FDA's psychopharmacologic drugs advisory panel unanimously recommended that fluoxetine be approved for PMDD.