Along with updated reference and research articles, this third edition includes a new chapter on longitudinal research designs and a new section on psychometrics.
What does PSY stand for?
PSY stands for Psychometrics (Henderson, NV)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PSY
We have 11 other meanings of PSY in our Acronym Attic
- Professional Services Expo
- Proteasome Subunit X
- Sony Playstation
- Sony Playstation 2
- Position Sensitive X-Ray Detector
- Please Stop Yelling
- Professional Staff Years
- Psychological Associate (psychologist with a master's degree)
- Psychological Warfare
- Pennsylvania State Young American Bowling Alliance
- Psychological Operations Action
- Penn State Young Americans for Freedom (Pennsylvania)
- Prince’s Scottish Youth Business Trust (UK)
- Protocol for Synchronous Conferencing (telecommunications)
- Puget Sound Yacht Club (est. 1954; Seattle, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Topics include the test plan, alternate items, psychometrics, program reports, and writing questions in the NCLEX[R] style.
Psychometrics can form part of this journey of reflection and can help coaches to understand themselves more deeply.
Toch highlighted data from the National Opinion Research Center at the University of Chicago showing that only about a dozen doctoral degrees are awarded in psychometrics each year.
What is needed is a brief, simple test that can be administered by personnel not specifically trained in psychometrics, the investigators said (Interact.
Willingham is unable to link empathy and imagination with his commitment to the science of psychometrics in his stinging critique of multiple intelligences theory ("Reframing the Mind," Check The Facts, Summer 2004).