State-level award winners may later be nominated for a National Psychologically Healthy Workplace Award and Best Practices Honors.
What does PHWA stand for?
PHWA stands for Psychologically Healthy Workplace Award (American Psychological Association)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PHWA
We have 3 other meanings of PHWA in our Acronym Attic
- Playhouse West (theater)
- Pressurized Heavy Water
- Process Hot Water
- Programmable Hardware (electrical engineering)
- Proportional Hazards Weibull (Model)
- Public Health Warning (comic)
- Pump, Hot Water
- Pure Hybrid Wrestling
- Professional Hmong Women Association (Saint Paul, MN)
- Professional Hockey Writers' Association
- Primary Handloom Weavers' Cooperative Societies
- Pat Harrison Waterway District (Mississippi)
- Praise Him with Dance (Kennesaw, GA)
- Pressurized Hot Water Extraction
- Population Health Working Group (US Air Force Medical Service)
- Prague Historical Wargaming Group (Czech Republic)
- Public Health Working Group (Canada)
- Partnership for Healthy Weight Management
- Padas Hevea Wood Products (Malaysia)
- Polarographic Half-Wave Potential
Samples in periodicals archive:
AETN was only one of five employers from across North America to win the 2008 Psychologically Healthy Workplace Award.
ArPA's Psychologically Healthy Workplace award is only one of the many recognitions bestowed upon Acxiom.