Paper presented at the meeting of Association for Psychological and Educational Research in Kansas, Emporia, KS.
What does PERK stand for?
PERK stands for Psychological and Educational Research in Kansas (Convention)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PERK
We have 9 other meanings of PERK in our Acronym Attic
- Periodic Intelligence
- Periodic Intelligence Report
- Periodic Intelligence Summary
- Personnel Information System
- Public Employees Retirement Information System
- Perchloroethylene (CAS Number 127-18-4)
- Physical Evidence Recovery Kit
- PKR-like endoplasmic Reticulum Kinase
- Prospective Evaluation of Radial Keratotomy
- Publishing Ethics Resource Kit
- Perhimpunan Kedokteran Anti Penuaan Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Society of Anti-Aging Medicine)
- Pertubuhan Keselamatan Sosial Malaysia (Social Security Organisation aka SOCSO; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Pertubuhan Kebajikan Islam Malaysia (Malay: Malaysian Islamic Welfare Organization)
- Partners in Education and Research for Kindergarten Success (Florida)
- Program Effectiveness Review for Kentucky Schools
- Pacific Estuarine Research Laboratory
- Passivated Emitter, Rear-Locally Diffused
- Pathologically Eclectic Rubbish Lister :-)
- Perfect EMacs (Education Macintosh) Rewriting Language