That growth has unfolded despite the absence of evidence that such psychological debriefing actually aids recovery from highly upsetting events, according to a review in the November Psychological Science in the Public Interest.
What does PSPI stand for?
PSPI stands for Psychological Science in the Public Interest (publication; Association for Psychological Science)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSPI
We have 12 other meanings of PSPI in our Acronym Attic
- Phase Separated Petroleum Hydrocarbon (oil)
- Phosphoserine Phosphatase
- Providence St. Peter Hospital (Olympia, WA)
- Pseudomonas Syringae Pathovar Phaseolicola (bacteriology)
- Period Schedule Performance Index
- Photosensitive Polyimide
- Physique et Sciences Pour l'Ingénieur (French: Physical and Engineering Sciences; various universities)
- Population Services Pilipinas Incorporated (HIV/AIDS prevention; Philippines)
- Procurement Standard Practice Instructions
- Progressive Supranuclear Palsy Information
- Pusat Studi Properti Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Property Studies Center; Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Public Sector Pension Investment Board
- Personal Computer Simulation Program with Integrated Circuit Emphasis (circuit simulation software)
- Pacific Software Publishing, Inc.
- PlayStation Portable Internet Relay Chat (software)
- Paint Shop Pro Interactive Zone
- Photographic Society of Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)
- Pusat Studi Pengembangan Kawasan (Indonesian: Regional Development Study Center)
- Paul Sawyier Public Library (Frankfort, KY)
- Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, academic and job successes often boost self-esteem, Baumeister and his coworkers note in the May Psychological Science in the Public Interest.