In this uncontrolled pilot study carried out in Brazil, 30 children diagnosed with autism using the DSM-IV criteria and evaluated via the Psychoeducational Profile Revised (PEPR), were treated with individualised homoeopathy and organotherapy.
What does PEP stand for?
PEP stands for Psychoeducational Profile
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PEP
We have 816 other meanings of PEP in our Acronym Attic
- Promotion Evaluation Pattern
- Propellants, Explosives, and/or Pyrotechnics
- Proposal Entry Processor
- Proposal Evaluation Plan
- Protected Equity Participation
- Protein Electrophoresis (laboratory test)
- Protocol Extension Protocol
- Provincial Emergency Program (British Columbia)
- Psychoanalytic Electronic Publishing
- Psychoeducational Process
- Public Employment Program
- Public Engagement Programme (various locations)
- Public Enquiry Point
- Pulsed Energy Projectile
- Python Enhancement Proposal
- Pre-Ejection Period to Left Ventricular Ejection Time
- Profilaggrin with Endoproteinase 1
- Pacific Egg & Poultry Association
- People, Equipment, POL, and Ammunition
- Peptidase A
Samples in periodicals archive:
Clinical and psychoeducational profile of children with specific learning disability and co-occurring attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder.
The primary formal assessment tool utilized at TEACCH with this older population is the Adolescent and Adult Psychoeducational Profile (AAPEP) (Mesibov, Schopler & Schaffer, 1984).