Group therapy, psychoeducational process groups and lectures, family education and intervention, and 12-Step meetings help provide ways to discover and maintain recovery.
What does PEP stand for?
PEP stands for Psychoeducational Process
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PEP
We have 816 other meanings of PEP in our Acronym Attic
- Project Execution Plan
- Promotion Evaluation Pattern
- Propellants, Explosives, and/or Pyrotechnics
- Proposal Entry Processor
- Proposal Evaluation Plan
- Protected Equity Participation
- Protein Electrophoresis (laboratory test)
- Protocol Extension Protocol
- Provincial Emergency Program (British Columbia)
- Psychoanalytic Electronic Publishing
- Psychoeducational Profile
- Public Employment Program
- Public Engagement Programme (various locations)
- Public Enquiry Point
- Pulsed Energy Projectile
- Python Enhancement Proposal
- Pre-Ejection Period to Left Ventricular Ejection Time
- Profilaggrin with Endoproteinase 1
- Pacific Egg & Poultry Association
- People, Equipment, POL, and Ammunition