This issue of the South African Journal of Psychiatry celebrates the 60th anniversary of the South African Society of Psychiatrists (SASOP) and its 17th national congress.
What does PSY stand for?
PSY stands for Psychiatry
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PSY
We have 11 other meanings of PSY in our Acronym Attic
- Personal Stamp Exchange (rubber stamps)
- Playstation X (name of the CD add-on unit for the pre-production NES)
- Premium Supplier Exchange (Heiler Software AG)
- Professional Services Expo
- Proteasome Subunit X
- Sony Playstation
- Sony Playstation 2
- Position Sensitive X-Ray Detector
- Please Stop Yelling
- Professional Staff Years
- Psychometrics (Henderson, NV)
- Psychological Associate (psychologist with a master's degree)
- Psychological Warfare
- Pennsylvania State Young American Bowling Alliance
- Psychological Operations Action
- Penn State Young Americans for Freedom (Pennsylvania)
- Prince’s Scottish Youth Business Trust (UK)
- Protocol for Synchronous Conferencing (telecommunications)
Samples in periodicals archive:
EDINBURGH -- British psychiatry would seem to have a self-image problem.
2) Unfortunately, as elsewhere, training and services in psychiatry have lagged behind those of other major disciplines, and much additional work is needed to achieve parity.
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 21, 36-43.
There is research evidence to suggest that portfolio tools are feasible to implement in psychiatry residency training programs (O'Sullivan et al.
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry and Allied Disciplines, 43(1), 65-79.
In Szasz UnderFire, a new collection of exchanges with his critics, Szasz, a reason contributing editor and an emeritus professor of psychiatry at the SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, explains why, unlike the defense experts, he did not conduct a "psychiatric examination" of Cromer.
Disaster Psychiatry Anand Pandya and Craig Katz, editors The Analytic Press 101 West Street, Hillsdale, NJ 07642 0881634182 $29.