He sees his psychiatrist for 15 minutes every 6 months.
What does PDOC stand for?
PDOC stands for Psychiatrist
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of PDOC
We have 2 other meanings of PDOC in our Acronym Attic
- Purchase Delivery Order
- Pee Dee Orthopaedic Associates, PA (Florence, SC)
- Plan Dissemination OPORD/OPLAN Advisor
- Pokemon Den of Ages (online game)
- Porsche Drive-Off Assistant
- Pronounced Dead on Arrival
- Public Display of Affection
- Prescription Drug and Other Assistance Programs (Medicare)
- Payroll Deductions Online Calculator (various locations)
- Procurement Documentation
- Plovdiv's District Oncologic Dispensary
- Para District Obedience Dog Club (Australia)
- Phelps Dodge Order Entry
- Philippine Department of Energy
- Proud Daughter of Eve (blog)
- Principal Direction of Force
- Partial Denture over a Fixed Bar (dental appliance)
- Pennsylvania Department of Health (Harrisburg, PA)
- Provincial Department of Health
- People's Democratic Organization for Independence and Socialism (Gambia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These interventions were obviously initially met with much resistance--private psychiatrists were certainly not used to interference in their treatment of patients.
One psychiatrist did not respond affirmatively to any of these items and the interview responses/discussion further indicated that this individual generally was alienated towards the program.
Four decades later, psychedelic research is returning to Harvard, where psychiatrist John Halpern plans to give MDMA (a.
It is your "friendly" neighborhood psychiatrist pushing his toxic notions on children whom he has labeled with little else in mind than his own self-interested greed and a broader agenda of social engineering and control.
CALGARY -- Forty four family physicians are working with four psychiatrists and five other mental health practitioners to provide integrated mental health care for their patients.