00 Paperback HV883 This collection features 26 stories from men who attended the Colorado Boys Ranch, now known as CBR YouthConnect, a psychiatric residential treatment facility for at-risk males from ages 10 to 21.
What does PRTF stand for?
PRTF stands for Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facility
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PRTF
We have 11 other meanings of PRTF in our Acronym Attic
- Puerto Rico Telephone Digital Subscriber Line
- Post-Renal Transplant Erythrocytosis
- Professors of Reading Teacher Educators
- Puerto Rico Travel Experts
- Parks and Recreation Trust Fund (license plate fund, North Carolina)
- Phase Retrieval Transfer Function (algorithm)
- Pig Research Trust Fund
- Please Return the Favor (slang)
- Power Rangers Time Force (TV show)
- Printer File
- Public Relations Task Force (various organizations)
- Paessler Router Traffic Grapher
- Pseudo-Random Test Generator
- Peripheral Resistance to Thyroid Hormone
- Pituitary Resistance to Thyroid Hormone
- Pacific Rim Transport, Inc. (large container hauler)
- Peer Review, Team Inspect (software development)
- Purification Research Technologies, Inc. (Canada)
- Protestant Reformed Theological Journal
- Password Recovery Tool Kit
Samples in periodicals archive:
HCFA recently issued an interim final rule with comment period that establishes a definition of a psychiatric residential treatment facility that is not a hospital and that may furnish covered Medicaid inpatient psychiatric services to individuals under age 21.