Results of the 352-patient trial showed that 41% of patients treated with 30 milligrams of the drug, apremilast, twice a day, saw a 75% reduction in symptoms as measured by a score known as the Psoriasis Area and Severity Index (PASI-75) after 16 weeks.
What does PASI stand for?
PASI stands for Psoriasis Area and Severity Index
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PASI
We have 47 other meanings of PASI in our Acronym Attic
- Persian American Society for Health Advancement (Los Angeles, CA)
- Personal Assistant for Scheduling Appointments
- Program Archive on Sexuality, Health and Adolescence (Sociometrics Corp.)
- Pan American Studies Institute
- Pioneer Air Systems, Inc.
- Preapplication Statement of Intent (FAA)
- Production, Availability, Shipments, Inventory
- Professional Account Services Inc.
- Professional Associate, Chartered Surveyors' Institution (now Associate, Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors; UK)
- Provincial Approach to Student Information (Canadian education initiative)
- Public Authority for Social Insurance
- Procurement and Sourcing Institute of Asia (Makati City, Philippines)
- Parents Association for Seriously Ill Children (Nottingham, East Midlands, England, UK)
- Percussive Arts Society International Convention (est. 1974)
- Pondicherry Agro Service and Industries Corporation (est. 1986; Pondicherry, India)
- Published Authors' Special Interest Chapter (est. 1995)
- Philippine Association of Service Exporters, Inc.
- Performing Arts Special Interest Group (Australia)
- Preservation and Archiving Special Interest Group (Sun Microsystems)
- Promotions and Sales in Malaysia (blog)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The cohort had a mean Psoriasis Area and Severity Index score of about 24 and body surface involvement of about 30%.
Patients who initially received twice-weekly etanercept had a 78% improvement from baseline in the psoriasis area and severity index, while those on once-weekly therapy all along had a 74% improvement.