What does PE40 stand for?
PE40 stands for Pseudomonas Exotoxin 40
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Physical Education/Health Education
- Practice Expense per Hour (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services; US DHHS)
- Producibility Enhancement/Performance Improvement (USAF)
- Parole Eligibility/Transfer Eligibility (prison term)
- Protein Energy to Total Energy Level
- Pancreatic Elastase-1
- Parasite Eve 2 (video game)
- PowerElf II Server Appliance
- Protein E2 (cell protein type)
- Pokemon Elite 2000 (website)
- Departamento de Energia e Automação Elétricas (Portugese; POLI - USP São Paulo, Brazil)
- Pacific Energy Associates, Inc.
- Palestine Energy Authority
- Palestinian Engineers Association
- Palmitoylethanolamide (endogenous fatty acid amide)
- Parliamentary Elections Act (various locations)
- Peace Establishment Authority
- Performance Evaluation Audit
- Personal Email Assistant
- Personal Energy Absorber (fall protection)