This paper shows that a pseudo-random sequence called Halton sampling points (special case of nonuniform sampling) performs better than uniform or random samples.
What does PRS stand for?
PRS stands for Pseudo-Random Sequence
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PRS
We have 400 other meanings of PRS in our Acronym Attic
- Prosthetics Research Specialists
- Protective and Regulatory Services (Texas)
- Proteomic Research Services, Inc (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Protocol Review Subcommittees
- Provide Repair Service
- Provider Referral Services (various organizations)
- Provider Reporting System (Australia)
- Provisioning Requirements Schedule/Statement
- Proximate Rebound Synthesis
- Prudential Referral Services (insurance)
- Public Radio System (various locations)
- Public Regulated Service (Galileo)
- Puerto Rican Syndrome (psychiatric condition)
- Pull Rope Switch
- Parent Rating Scale of the Behavior Assessment Scale for Children
- Parent Rating Scales for Children
- Papers of the Regional Science Association
- Park and Recreation Service Area
- Personal Retirement Savings Account
- Power Reactant Storage Assembly (Space Shuttle)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In order to generate a pseudo-random sequence of periodicity m-1, the multiplier must be chosen to be relatively prime to m.
As with frequency hopping, the transmitter and receiver must be synchronized to the same pseudo-random sequence.