The Prussian Claims Society, which represents some Germans who were expelled from Poland after the war ended, filed the complaint with the European Court of Human Rights, the society's deputy leader Gerwald Stanko said.
What does PCS stand for?
PCS stands for Prussian Claims Society
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCS
We have 998 other meanings of PCS in our Acronym Attic
- Property Consultancy Services (various companies)
- Property Control System
- Proposed Committee Substitute
- Propulsion Control System
- Prospective Cohort Study (various organizations)
- Prostate Cancer Screening
- Prostate Cancer Symposium
- Protective Coatings Specialist (Society for Protective Coatings certification)
- Provo Canyon School (Orem, UT)
- Proximal Coronary Sinus
- Psychological Counseling Service
- Psychology and Communication Studies (various universities)
- Psychology Community Services
- Public and Commercial Services (Union)
- Public Charter School
- Public Communications Services, Inc. (Los Angeles, CA)
- Public Computing Services (various organizations)
- Pulaski's Chicken Soup (Star Trek)
- Pull Cord Switch
- Punch(ed) Card System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Prussian Claims Society, which represents Germans expelled from Poland after the war, filed the complaint with the European Court of Human Rights, society deputy leader Gerwald Stanko said.