Peach ringspot disease, caused by Prunus necrotic ringspot virus (PNRSV), has probably been a problem ever since peach trees were first planted in California, around the turn of the century.
What does PNRSV stand for?
PNRSV stands for Prunus Necrotic Ringspot Virus
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Prueba de Neutralización por Reducción de Placas
- Pulmonary Neoplasm Research Project
- Post Nuclear Role Playing Game
- Pacific Northwest Railroad Prototype Modelers (Canada)
- Planned Net Revenues for Risk
- Physicians National Risk Retention Group Inc.
- Proposed Natural Resources Regional Plan (New Zealand)
- Pacific Northwest Renaissance Society
- Preliminary Natural Resource Survey
- Project Notification and Review System
- Philadelphia Neighborhood Recovery Tour (Philadelphia, PA)
- Primitive Nth Root of Unity
- Programme National de Rénovation Urbaine (French: National Urban Renewal Program)
- Pacific News Service
- Pacific Northwest Snowfighters (various locations)
- Pacific Nuclear Services
- Packet Switched Network
- Pakistan Naval Ship
- Parabolized Navier Stokes
- Parenteral Nutrition Solution