Ltee, Burlington, Ontario, Canada] and 2 older formulations of dietary supplement products listed DBP [Venastat Leg Vein Health (Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals) and Wobenzym N (Mucos Pharma, Pruhonice, Czech Republic)].
What does PRU stand for?
PRU stands for Pruhonice (seismological station)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PRU
We have 58 other meanings of PRU in our Acronym Attic
- Primary Reporting Unit (US DoD)
- Processor Unit
- Production Representative Unit
- Program Resources Unit
- Program Review Unit (various organizations)
- Programmable Real-Time Unit
- Programme de Réparations d'Urgences
- Projets de Rénovation Urbaine
- Provincial Reconnaissance Unit
- Prudential Financial
- Pseudo-Random Upstream (Sequence)
- Public Relations Unit
- Pupil Referral Unit
- Pine Rivers Uniting Church (Australia)
- Property Record Unit Catalog
- Permanently Residing in the US Under Color of Law
- Planned Residential Unit Development
- Population, Rural and Urban Development Division (United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific)
- Prediction of Regional Scenarios and Uncertainties for Defining European Climate Change Risks and Effects (Scientific Project of the European Union)
- Packet Radio Users Group (Japan)