He has also held positions with Prudential Real Estate Investors and Price Waterhouse and completed consulting and valuation assignments for approximately $4 billion in real estate.
What does PREI stand for?
PREI stands for Prudential Real Estate Investors
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PREI
- Piedmont Reproductive Endocrinology Group (South Carolina)
- Plausible Reality Extrusion Group
- Promotion of Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency and Greenhouse Gas Abatement
- Philippine Research Education and Government Information Network
- Poverty Reduction and Economic Growth Program
- Panama Real Estate Holdings
- Path Remote Error Indication (Cisco port adapter feature)
- Powell River Energy, Inc. (Buena Park, CA)
- Preferred Real Estate Investments, Inc.
- Professional Real Estate Inspector (Texas designation)
- Peninsula Real Estate Investors Association (est. 2007; Hampton, VA)
- Principal Real Estate Investors Australia
- Professional Radio and Electronics Institute of Australia
- Professional Real Estate Investors Group
- Prepare Inactive
- Prepare for Board of Inspection & Survey
- Prototype Engineering Information System
- Program of Research on the Economics of Invasive Species Management
- Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust
- Bootstrap Project for a Multiple Device File-Server
Samples in periodicals archive:
There's "pressure and logic" behind the 10-year-long, industrywide trend of exiting from direct ownership of real estate, said Bernard Winograd, president of Prudential Investment Management and chairman of its real estate investment advisory business, Prudential Real Estate Investors.
Ray Owens and Spencer Patton of Wells Real Estate Funds participated in the transaction, while Jim Street of Prudential Real Estate Investors and Gary Nussbaum of Transwestern represented the seller.
Tishman Speyer Properties has agreed to sell a 49% stake in the Lipstick Building to TMW Property Funds, a division of Prudential Real Estate Investors.
Prudential Real Estate Investors acted as the lead investor in negotiating this transaction on behalf of AEW and Pacific Life, and Mercury Partners LLC acted as financial advisor to Home Properties.