The Acme Packet Net-Net Session director solution protects and controls SIP sessions between the MetroPCS service core and LTE endpoints, and provides the Proxy Call Session Control Function (P-CSCF) in the IMS network.
What does P-CSCF stand for?
P-CSCF stands for Proxy Call Session Control Function
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Primary Common Control Physical Channel
- People-Centered Economic Development
- People-Centered Economic Development (UK)
- Polysaccharide in a Complement Fixation Test
- People Capability Maturity Model (Software Engineering Institute)
- Personnel Capability Maturity Model
- Pensacola Fl.
- Posterior Communicating
- Primary Common Pilot Channel
- Phosphorylation of Cyclase Response Element Binding Protein
- Partially-known Channel State Information
- Pediatric Clinical Test of Sensory Interaction for Balance
- Preoptic-Diagonal Band
- Punctured Decision-Directed Phase-Locked Loop
- Parallel Decision-Feedback
- Parallel Decision Feedback Detector
- Penetrated Ethernet Passive Optical Network (network architecture)
- Phosphorylated Extracellular Signal-Regulated Kinase
- Power-Fusion (Flash website)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Starent Networks tested its IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) network elements, the Proxy Call Session Control Function (P-CSCF) and Serving Call Session Control Function (S-CSCF, not yet generally available), operating on its ST16 Intelligent Mobile Gateway platform.
Starent Networks tested an IMS network element called the Proxy Call Session Control Function (P-CSCF) operating on its industry leading ST16 Intelligent Mobile Gateway platform.
a global market leader in mobile packet core solutions, today announced its Session Control Manager - an integrated Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Proxy/Registrar, Proxy Call Session Control Function (P-CSCF), and Policy Agent - for its ST16 Intelligent Mobile Gateway.
The partnership further evolves and accelerates Verso IMS strategy as the Acme Packet Net-Net family will be used as a session border controller at the network border as well as a Proxy Call Session Control Function (P-CSCF) within the IMS architecture.