e) With two referents, all spatially logical combinations occurred: proximal-medial (sere/se(ni)-mere), proximal-distal (sere/se(ni)-ooni), and medial-distal (mere-ooni).
What does PD stand for?
PD stands for Proximal-Distal (anatomy)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PD
We have 132 other meanings of PD in our Acronym Attic
- Prom Date
- Propagation Delay
- Property Damage (insurance)
- Proportional and Derivative
- Proportional Derivative
- Proposed Document (review process)
- Proposed Draft
- Propulsion Directorate
- Protection Domain
- Protocol Discriminator (GPRS LLC-layer address field format)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Predictors of utilization of counseling among Chinese and Caucasian students: A test of the proximal-distal model.