Percutaneous coronary intervention w is an appropriate procedure for patients with two-vessel coronary artery disease with proximal left anterior descending artery and for those who have three-vessel disease with a low coronary artery disease burden, but it may not be reasonable for patients with three-vessel disease and intermediate to high CAD burden.
What does P-LAD stand for?
P-LAD stands for Proximal Left Anterior Descending Artery
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 11 other meanings of P-LAD in our Acronym Attic
- Primary Generalized Tonic/Clonic (epileptic seizure)
- Prioritized Generalized Variable Spreading Gain
- Hepatocytes with Highly Damaged DNA
- Parachute Hour
- Persistently Infected with Border Disease Virus
- Positive - Intrinsic - Negative (semiconductor)
- Primary IPTV (Internet Protocol Television) Media Delivery Function
- Poseidon Integrated Submarine Communications Antenna System
- Post-Katrina Support Fund Initiative
- Primary Link Criticality-Based Routing Algorithm
- Platelet Large Cell Ratio
- Powered Low Cost Autonomous Attack System
- P-Length Look-Up Table
- Paper Mail :-)
- Pornographic E-Mail
- Partido Movimiento al Socialismo (Spanish: Movement Toward Socialism Party; Paraguay)
- Pharmaceutical Machinery and Equipment Convention
- Paging Mobile Internet Protocol
- Performance-Management Incentive Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Emergent coronary angiography showed a total occlusion of proximal left anterior descending artery (LAD) with heavy thrombus burden.
Coronary angiography demonstrated a 15-mm aneurysm of the proximal left anterior descending artery (LAD) (Figure 1) as well as significant stenosis of the LAD immediately proximal and distal to the aneurysm.
Case 1 was a 65-year-old male with a history of severe chronic obstructive pulmonary disease who was transferred to our institution for coronary angiography, which revealed the significant ostial left main coronary artery lesion and proximal left anterior descending artery stenosis (Fig.
However occurrence of RBBB may be seen with more proximal left anterior descending artery (LAD) involvement, as a result its prognosis may be worse due to a larger myocardial area which is jeopardized and early revascularization with primary percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) can be more beneficial in patients with RBBB.