The Joint FAO/WHO Meeting on Pesticide Residues (JMPR) derived a provisional tolerable daily intake (PTDI) for DDT of 0.
What does PTDI stand for?
PTDI stands for Provisional Tolerable Daily Intake (maximum daily exposure level to a contaminant)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PTDI
We have 3 other meanings of PTDI in our Acronym Attic
- Petroleum Technology Development Fund (Nigeria)
- Power Transfer Distribution Factor
- Pressure Treated Douglas Fir (lumber)
- Percutaneous Transhepatic Drainage of the Gallbladder
- Partition Temperature Difference for Heating
- Polypropylene Titanium Deposit Hybrid (speakers)
- Palm Tree Death Incident (thrash metal band)
- Primary Test Data Input
- Productivity Design Tools Incorporated (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- Professional Truck Drivers Institute, Inc.
- Pulsed Tissue Doppler Imaging
- Professional Truck Driver Institute of America
- Single Stack Meteorological Model In EPA UNAMAP Series
- Patent and Trademark Depository Library
- Polskie Towarzystwo Diagnostyki Laboratoryjnej (Polish: Polish Society of Laboratory Diagnostics)
- Pulsed Tunable Dye Laser (medical technology)
- Patent and Trademark Depository Library Association
- Patent and Trademark Depository Library Program (USPTO)
- Parking and Transportation Demand Management (Massachusetts and California)
- Plain Text Data Mode
Samples in periodicals archive:
9) This TWI was adopted by Health Canada's Food Directorate, and expressed as the Provisional Tolerable Daily Intake (pTDI) of 0.
After adjusting for the estimated inorganic fraction, 34% [95% confidence interval (CI), 21-49%] of all participants exceeded the World Health Organization's provisional tolerable daily intake (PTDI) of 2.