The question reads as follows: "Is the unilateral declaration of independence by the Provisional Institutions of Self-Government of Kosovo in accordance with international law?
What does PSIG stand for?
PSIG stands for Provisional Institutions of Self-Government (Kosovo)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSIG
We have 32 other meanings of PSIG in our Acronym Attic
- Public Sector Improvement Framework (UK)
- Palm Springs International Film Festival (California)
- Pediatric Student Interest Group
- Pelotons de Surveillance et d'Intervention de la Gendarmerie
- Pipeline Simulation Interest Group
- Platform Special Interest Group
- Pomeranian Special Interest Group
- Pounds per Square Inch Gauge
- Program Specific Information Generator
- Programming Special Interest Group
- Publishing Sector Industry Group (Universal Postal Union)
- Physical Sciences Information Gateway
- Psychology Special Interest Group for the Elderly
- Public Sector Information Holders
- Physical Sciences Information Infrastructure (US Department of Energy)
- Plasma Source Ion Implantation
- Posterior Segment Intraocular Inflammation (cell disorder)
- Preventive Services Improvement Initiative (National Assembly on School-Based Health Care)
- Process Safety Incident Investigation (industrial safety)
- Perkumpulan Studi Ilmu Kemasyarakatan (Indonesia: School of Social Studies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Amnesty is calling on Unites Nations and NATO and the Provisional Institutions of Self-Government in Kosovo to crack down on the trafficking rings and to protect victims of trafficking instead of exploiting or persecuting them.