Kurujit Nakornthap, Deputy Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Energy, Thailand * Sutat Patmasiriwat, Governor, Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand (EGAT), Thailand * Pongsakorn Tantiwanichanon, Deputy Governor Planning and System Development, Provincial Electricity Authority (PEA), Thailand * Luluk Sumiarso, Former Director General of New and Renewable Energy and Energy Conservation, Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources, Indonesia * Dr.
What does PEA stand for?
PEA stands for Provincial Electricity Authority (Thailand)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PEA
We have 236 other meanings of PEA in our Acronym Attic
- Professional Engineer and Architect
- Program Effectiveness Assessment (California)
- Program Element Administrator
- Program Environmental Assessment
- Programmatic Environmental Assessment (US FEMA)
- Programme d'Études en Allemagne (French: Study Program in Germany)
- Programme Exoertise et Appui
- Progressive Education Association (est. 1919)
- Projeto Esperança Animal (Brazil, Portuguese)
- Protected Earnings Amount (child support; Australia)
- Psychic Entertainers Association
- Public Economic Agency
- Public Education Advocates
- Public Education Agency (various locations)
- Public Employment Agency
- Public Entities of America (brokerage agency; Alpharetta, GA)
- Pulmonary Endarterectomy
- Pulseless Electrical Activity
- Prepubertal and Early Adolescent Bipolar Disorder Phenotype
- Polyomavirus Enhancer A Binding Protein 1
Samples in periodicals archive:
With the full support from the Ministry of Energy, Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand, Metropolitan Electricity Authority, Provincial Electricity Authority, Thailand Greenhouse Gas Management Organisation and the Thailand Exhibition & Convention Bureau, POWER-GEN Asia and Renewable Energy World Asia enjoyed three days of quality conference content and leading exhibition.
Group G comprises China's Shanghai Shenhua, Japan's Kashima Antlers, Suwon Samsung of Korea and the winner of the East Zone qualifier between PSMS Medan of Indonesia, Armed Forces (Singapore) and Provincial Electricity Authority of Thailand.