To combat and control hepatitis, he said a mega project "Prevention and Control of Hepatitis in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa" approved by the Provincial Development Working Party in 2009 costing Rs.
What does PDWP stand for?
PDWP stands for Provincial Development Working Party (Pakistan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PDWP
We have 2 other meanings of PDWP in our Acronym Attic
- Professional Dog Walkers Association International
- Pulse Detonation Wave Engine
- Peak Dry Weather Flow
- Platform Development Working Group (Interactive Audio Special Interest Group)
- Podcast Der Wirren Gedanken (German: Podcast of Wirren Thoughts)
- Portable Device Working Group (Secure Digital Music Initiative)
- Prairie Dog Working Group (various states)
- Product Development Working Group (Supplier Ethical Data Exchange)
- Platelet Derived Wound Healing Formula
- Project Delivery Work Planning (insurance; Oregon)
- Public Drinking Water Program
- Pokoje Do Wynajecia Rabka Zdroj (Poilsh: Rooms for Rent Rabka Zdroj)
- Provincial Department of Water Resources and Meteorology (Technical Service Center for Irrigation Systems; Cambodia)
- Point Defense Weapon System
- Primary Drinking Water Standard
- Program Director's Workstation
- Public Drinking Water Supply (various locations)
- Public Drinking Water Source Areas (Australia)
- Paradox Files (file name extension)
- Performance Driving Experience (cars)
Samples in periodicals archive:
RAWALPINDI -- Provincial Development Working Party (PDWP) has approved PC-2 of Nullah Leh Expressway.
391 million in the 28th meeting of Provincial Development Working Party of the current financial year 2012-13 presided over by Punjab Planning and Development Board Chairman Javaid Aslam.
Provincial Development Working Party has given the approval of these water reservoirs, on which work would be commenced within the current financial year and would be completed during five years.
LAHORE -- The provincial development working party (PDWP) of the Planning and Development Board, Punjab, approved eight uplift schemes which will be executed at an estimated cost of Rs 12166.
KARACHI, March 25, 2011 (Balochistan Times): As many as 11 different development schemes /projects worth of Rs 13226 million have been approved by the Provincial development working party (PDWP) including Construction of Trauma Centre at Ojha Institute.
He said that during the current fiscal year the approval process of development schemes was very fast and the Planning & Development Department conducted 14 Provincial Development Working Party (PDWP) meetings for the approval of schemes.
The Governor issued instructions for sending the PC-1 of the first package of Lahore-Kharian Motorway to Provincial Development Working Party immediately for approval.