The same application form will now allow parents to apply for the following benefits: SIN through Service Canada Canada child benefits through the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) Provincial Parental Benefits Program through the provincial Department of Finance MCP through the provincial Department of Health and Community Services With their child s SIN, parents can open a Registered Education Savings Plan and then apply for other Government of Canada benefits such as the Canada Education Savings Grant and the Canada Learning Bond.
What does PDOH stand for?
PDOH stands for Provincial Department of Health
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PDOH
We have 1 other meaning of PDOH in our Acronym Attic
- Procurement Documentation
- Plovdiv's District Oncologic Dispensary
- Para District Obedience Dog Club (Australia)
- Phelps Dodge Order Entry
- Philippine Department of Energy
- Proud Daughter of Eve (blog)
- Principal Direction of Force
- Partial Denture over a Fixed Bar (dental appliance)
- Pennsylvania Department of Health (Harrisburg, PA)
- People's Democratic Organization for Independence and Socialism (Gambia)
- Pezzy Dance Of Joy
- Piteå Dansar Och Ler (street festival in the north of Sweden)
- Persistent Document Object Model
- Problem Domain Objects Model
- Professional Dirty Old Man
- Pulled Directly Out of My Ass
- Pulled Directly Out Of My Ass
- Park District of Oak Park (Oak Park, IL)
- Position Dilution of Precision (Global Positioning System)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The rate of HIV infection in newborn babies has fallen by more than half in Gauteng, the provincial Department of Health said last month.
Although numbers are not available for the whole country, in 2008 the Kirkuk Provincial Department of Health alone recorded 313 deaths and 975 injuries of mostly children and youths as a result of accidental gunfire, according to MAG.
Total budget for 96/97 was $188,000,000, with the provincial Department of Health subsidizing individuals (based on their income level) in the amount of $103,000,000.
Every year the life expectancy is decreasing rapidly according to statistics presented by research done yearly, and Dr Margaret Ntlangula from the Provincial Department of Health believes if this program succeeds, we would have put a clear contribution toward a longer and healthier life.
The provincial department of health encouraged public sector participation during departmental meetings, and private hospital authorities invited participation by their facility personnel through internal circulars and meetings.
Dr Duan Lemmer of the Senior Hospital Doctors' Association of South Africa said Rob Ferreira Hospital had sent a letter to the provincial Department of Health and Social Services informing it that there would be virtually no doctors available during a weekend towards the end of January.