Phiyega added the leader of the team, Moonoo is a top detective, and he will be collaborating with the Gauteng provincial commissioner to put together a formidable team to do this job.
What does PC stand for?
PC stands for Provincial Commissioner (various countries)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PC
We have 356 other meanings of PC in our Acronym Attic
- Propulsion Complex (ship and submarine propulsion systems design)
- Prostate Cancer
- Protection Class (insurance)
- Protective Clothing (radioactive contamination and fire fighters)
- Protective Custody
- Protein C
- Protocol Control (ATMF)
- Protocol Council
- Protoss Carrier (Starcraft)
- Providence College
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Minister of Police, Nathi Mthethwa, the Deputy Minister of Police, Ms Makhotso Sotyu and the National Commissioner of Police, General Riah Phiyega will hold a two-day (18-19 January 2013) strategic planning meeting with the all the South African Police Service (SAPS) Station Commanders, Cluster Commanders, Provincial Commissioners and Top Management at Birchwood Conference Centre, Kempton Park, Gauteng.
He particularly appreciated the Provincial Secretary of Boy Scouts Association, Sabir Hussain Niazi, Unit Leader, Ghulam Dastagir Changezi, Provincial Commissioner, Nizamuddin Mengal, Secretary Education, Munir Ahmed Badini and other concerned in this regard.
Kenyan newspaper, the Daily Nation quoting the deputy provincial commissioner for Upper Eastern region, Wenslas Ong'wayo, as saying: "These people speak the local dialect and it may be hard to distinguish them from the locals but the locals themselves are volunteering information that will lead to their arrest.
Rift Valley police provincial commissioner Hassan Noor Hassan said: "We counted 91 bodies at the site and there were 20 others that had been taken to the local mortuary.
The letter was copied to COTU's secretary general, Francis Atwoli, the executive director of the Federation of Kenya Employers, the Rift Valley Provincial Commissioner, and the District Commissioner of Kericho District, and the Commissioner of Labor.
2) The member of the Executive Council referred to in subsection (1) (a) shall approve or veto the appointment of the relevant Provincial Commissioner in terms of section 218(1)(b); and (b) may, if the Provincial Commissioner has lost the confidence of the Executive Council, institute appropriate proceedings against the said Commissioner in accordance with a law.