The provincial commander of rapid-reaction police force, Mubarak Shah, along with three Afghan National Police (ANP) officers and six civilians were killed in Monday morning's suicide attack in Khost city," the provincial government said in a statement.
What does PROCOM stand for?
PROCOM stands for Provincial Commander
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PROCOM
- Puerto Rican Organization for Community Education and Economic Development
- Programa Centroamericano para la Sostenibilidad Democratica (Spanish: Central American Network for Democratic Sustainability)
- Pediatric Review of Children's Environmental Support and Stimulation
- Process Computer for Computationally Intensive Control
- Procedure Library
- Procurement Letter (US DoD)
- Programme for Christian-Muslim Relations in Africa (Nairobi, Kenya; formerly "Project for...")
- Project for Christian-Muslim Relations in Africa
- Procurement Network
- Process Committee (USACE 2012 implementation plans)
- Corporacion de Proyectos Comunales de El Salvador (Spanish)
- Programa de Defesa do Consumidor (Brazil)
- Proof of Concept Program for Air Force Medical Prototypes
- Programmed Contraction Tension (Audi cable-operated safety feature for pulling steering wheel away from driver in event of crash)
- Programa de Controle da Poluição do Ar por Veículos Automotores (Motor Vehicles Air Pollution Control Program; Brazil)
- Peruvian-German Cooperative Program for Fisheries Investigations
- Programme de Recherche-Développement sur l'Elevage en Afrique de l'Ouest
- Professional Congress Organization System (informatics)
- Programme de Coordination pour La Santé Intégrée (French: Program Coordination for Integrated Health; Switerzland)
- Procedure Storage Database
Samples in periodicals archive:
The two pilots who parachuted from the plane were captured," Colonel Afif Mahmoud Suleiman, provincial commander of the rebel Free Syrian Army, told AFP.
SHARAN (PAN): Residents of the Sararoza district of southeastern Paktika province on Wednesday staged a protest against the NATO-funded local police force and its provincial commander.
Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- Iran's border guard units have seized over 22 tons of narcotics in the bordering areas of the country's Southeastern province of Sistan and Balouchestan during the last six months, a provincial commander announced on Tuesday.
The provincial commander of the Yemeni Yemeni Houthi rebels opened fire on an official at the Interior Ministry, violating a ceasefire with the government, Al Arabiya television said on Friday.
Eoe1/4A[yen] Brigadier General Ali Fazli, the Tehran provincial commander of the Revolutionary Guards Corps, told the official IRNA news agency that his forces have plans to Eoe1/4Eotackle those who want to disrupt Students Day in universities, although we do not expect anything special.
Brigadier General Ali Fazli, the Tehran provincial commander of the Revolutionary Guards Corps, told the official IRNA news agency that his forces have plans to "tackle those who want to disrupt Students Day in universities, although we do not expect anything special.