It was published in conjunction with an exhibition at the Columbus Museum of Art from December 2007 to March 2008, the Springfield Museum of Art in Ohio from March to June 2008, and the Provincetown Art Association and Museum in Massachusetts from June to August 2008.
What does PAAM stand for?
PAAM stands for Provincetown Art Association and Museum (Provincetown, MA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PAAM
We have 10 other meanings of PAAM in our Acronym Attic
- Pocket Application and Archive Manager (GoKnow Inc.)
- Polish Association of Agricultural Medicine
- Portus Alternative Asset Management, Inc.
- Positive Aurora Airport Management (Oregon)
- Prince Albert Aero Modellers (Canada)
- Principle Anti-Air Missile system (UK, France, Italy)
- Product Authorization Amendment
- Prosecuting Attorneys Association of Michigan
- Protocol for Acceptance of Alternate Methods (Canada)
- Pen Argyl Area Music Association
- Principal Anti-Air Missile System
- Pan African Airlines Nigeria
- Physician Assistant AIDS Network
- Political Advanced Analysis Network (software)
- Positive African-American Network
- Public Administration Association of Nepal (Kathmandu, Nepal)
- Pakistani American Association of North America
- Philippine American Association of North Carolina (Raleigh, NC)
- Pennsylvania Air National Guard