I think provider sponsored networks are going to succeed in many places.
What does PSN stand for?
PSN stands for Provider Sponsored Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSN
We have 173 other meanings of PSN in our Acronym Attic
- Product Serial Number
- Production Services Network (gas/oil services company; Aberdeen, Scotland)
- Professional Services Network, Inc (Silver Spring, MD)
- Progressive States Network (politics)
- Project Safe Neighborhoods
- Promote Safe Navigation (US NOAA)
- Promotion Sequence Number
- Proper Shipping Name (hazardous materials)
- Property Sheet Notification (Microsoft Windows programming)
- Provider Service Network
- Public Services Network (UK)
- Public Switched Network
- Placental Site Nodule and Plaque
- Payment Systems and Netting Act (Australia)
- Pennsylvania State Nurses Association
- Phytochemical Society of North America (University, MS)
- Power Saving Network Architecture (Internet connectivity)
- Practice of System and Network Administration (book)
- Programma Samenwerking Nederlandse Antillen (Dutch: Dutch Antilles Collaboration Program)
- PLRS Steerable Null Antenna Processor